Essential ingredients for making shaved ice
- Ice (if you have shaved ice available, the better).
- Siro water types: strawberry, orange, fabric, pineapple, grape, mint ... depending on your preference, choose appropriate syrup.
- Fresh fruits such as grapefruit, watermelon, guava, lychee, kiwi, mango, apple, etc. depend on each person's taste (to increase the appeal of ice cream dish).
- Ice cream cup.
- Shaved ice maker or a blender.
Patbingsu shaved ice creamWhile watching Korean romantic modern movies, you've probably heard of Patbingsu ice cream more or less. This is a very popular Korean delicacy, making many generations fascinated. So how hard is it to make them? Feel free to find the answer for yourself in the instructions for making Strawberry Patbingsu ice cream right below:
- Step 1: Prepare materials:
- Step 2: Freeze strawberries in the freezer compartment, so the ice cream will last longer and the nutritious quality of the strawberry will be guaranteed. At the same time, you should also make black bean, remember not to put too much water.
- Step 3: Put the shaved ice in the glass first then cut the berries. Because it is frozen so it is not watery when cutting strawberries. At this point, you also add some condensed milk to create the taste.
- Step 4: Put black beans in the puree and pour into the ice cream, pour a moderate amount of fresh milk into it. At the top, we put a cool strawberry ice cream on.
Super smooth fruit shaved iceThe way to make this kind of shaved ice has a bit more complicated material, but the way to make it and the finished product gives the cream a surprisingly smooth result. Not only adults are excited that children will love this ice cream too.
- Step 1: Prepare materials including:
- Step 2: Warm the prepared water with cream powder, until it has a medium sweetness and a certain level of consistency.
- Step 3: Grind fresh fruit then mix into the mixture with milk and syrup. Cool the mixture in the room temperature and then put it to the freezer.
- Step 4: Use shaved ice maker or a blender to grind ice. If you don't have a machine, you can use another tool to grind ice.